Fastron RF Chip Inductors feature a ceramic core and are designed for RF applications that require optimal Q on high-frequency circuits. Fastron RF chip inductors feature gold flash pad metallization to provide better solderability for a higher yield in production, and the encapsulation not only protects the winding but also allows surface mount assembly. Case sizes are available in 0402, 0603, 0805, 1008, 1206, and 1210 with an operating temperature range from -40°C to +125°C. Applications include mobile telecommunication, automotive subsystems, and wireless communication.
Have a question? Please visit the Help Centre. For questions about a specific order, please log in to your account.
If you encounter further problems, please contact us on 800-346-6873 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mouser ships most UPS, FedEx, and DHL orders same day. Global Priority Mail orders ship on the next business day.The following exceptions cause orders to be reviewed before processing. Most exceptions are cleared immediately but some may cause an order to ship one day later.
- If you provide any special instructions on your order
- New customer orders that require security or address verification
- Credit card security concerns
- An open account customer with a credit concern
- Import restrictions in some countries
- Orders exporting from the US due to export regulations